All Saints was founded in the mid-nineteenth century for the worship of God and service to the poor of the area in the name of Jesus. The building was purchased for a Jesus Centre in 2004.
The new centre with its central location wll greatly enhance the services that can be offered to people who live in, work in, or visit the area.
The complex is the former Mother House of All Saints Sisters of the Poor. The first Sisters moved into Margaret Street in 1856. Built to conveniently receive 70 Sisters, the property which is on five floors is centred around a small courtyard, with the original community kitchen, chapel and refectory at the rear. The 'Grade 2' listed chapel will be available for use for worship and prayer.